Okay, the second version with sunshine is done. I was also armed with mosquito repellent and was thus able to stay longer, which resulted in a longer shoot than the original. I sprayed some on her wig too, so that I didn’t have to photoshop giant killer mosquitoes off her head while post-processing. Last time the photos were flat due to the clouds and I used a picture style I’ve made specifically for Seere (and my other red-heads) and that resulted in me having to de-red her skin tone and generally edit them a lot. This time I was able to shoot with a more natural style (customised faithful is my go-to) and had to only do minimal editing, so yay.
Yes, I attempted to re-do this same pose from the previous shoot because I hated how I posed the tail fin last time. Not necessarily better but at leas the fin doesn’t bother me anymore.