I spent some time sewing for Prisca yesterday. This dress is completely pattern free and one of those styles that requires a lot of sewing by hand to make it extra neat. Well, the separate sleeves are kind of sloppy because I just winged them on the machine this morning, but the dress itself needed a lot of detailing. Pretty much only the hem is machine sewn (serged to be more exact), so it took quite a while to make.
I also made her a short cloack from the leftovers of Sigrun’s cloack fabric. The hood is a bit mehh, but taken into consideration that I didn’t use a pattern for it, it looks fine.
And a few extra photos:
I loooved the light and couldn’t resist snapping a few photos in the completed look I planned for a different kind of a shoot.